Our products are all custom made. This is why every piece of jewellery from Names4ever is a unique one. But maybe you have questions about what is possible or you want to contact us.
Below you will find the most frequently asked questions and in the left menu bar you can navigate to multiple subjects.
Most frequently asked questions:
You can place an order at Names4ever in a few very simple steps. Customers do not need an account to order their products. All the prices on our website include sales tax.
- Step 1: Click on the piece of jewellery you want and fill in the name you want engraved. If you leave a blank space we will not engrave your product.
- Stap 2: Click on "add to cart".
- Stap 3: Fill in all the required details and check your information thoroughly. Choose your payment method: iDeal (online banking), Credit Card, Paypal or cash on delivery. You can write specific messages for us in the "comment" section. Cart: Here you will find an overview of all your selected products. Address: fill in your billing address and your shipping address for the delivery.
- Stap 4: Clicking on "pay" makes your delivery final.
- Stap 5: For every finished order we will send an order confirmation to your e-mail address. So it is very important to fill in your correct e-mail address! The order confirmation is not a proof of payment, but it proves that the order is made and is received by us.
Your jewellery will usually be delivered to you within 11 days after your order. We will take your custom piece of jewellery in production, the moment you place an order. Production-time is usually two to three workdays. On the final production-day, we will ship your product with the postal service of PostNL. Shipments from the Netherlands usually are delivered international within 5-8 working days.
The collection of Names4ever has been officially hallmarked by the Dutch (and international) law. All gold jewellery of Names4ever is made of 14 Karat gold and is therefore marked with the number 585. Our silver jewellery is made of Sterling silver and is therefore marked with the number 925.
The purpose of hallmarking is to protect the consumer from deception and to protect entrepreneurs from fraud and wrongful competition. That is why all products that are made of precious metals, must be officially hallmarked before they can be sold.
Real silver turns black! Thus it shows that your piece of jewellery is made of real silver. The reason for this is that silver oxidizes when it is exposed to oxygen. Silver jewellery will also turn black when it is exposed to sweat, perfume (body lotion and hand crème) and cleaning products. Another cause of this can be that the pH level of your skin is a bit different from normal. Even the use of certain medication and your health can influence the darkening of your silver piece of jewellery.
Some silver pieces of jewellery are made with rhodium or have been gilded. This will slow down the oxidization of the silver and will give the silver a lighter colour. It will become the colour of steel. Because we don't like this, we have chosen NOT to work with rhodium.